Monday, May 21, 2012

ready!

ready!

With my baby quilt finished, I feel of sense of readiness.  It was one project that I have been planning for months and in the last throws of my pregnancy, last week, I started on it and completed it over the weekend.  What a great feeling that was, of course not knowing when this baby is going to decide to arrive, I at least needed to have him a quilt at hand and ready for use when that time does come.

I fell in love with this fabric back in the Fall when I first discovered Nani Iro.  We didn't even know we were having a boy yet, but it was just another synchronicity that fell into perfect place in my life.

This double gauze fabric is the softest fabric I have ever touched, it reminds me of my own blanket I grew up with.  I am so pleased with it and I know he will be too!

ready!

ready!

It's sitting so perfectly on my dresser waiting for his arrival.  Now back to the other projects to keep me busy while we're still waiting!!